FACILITIES > PICKLEBALL
Pickleball is a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
2. Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
3. Played with a paddle and a plastic ball.
A Game for Everyone
The USAPA currently estimates there are now over 400,000 players actively playing pickleball.
· Many kids and teenagers play it in physical education classes in middle and high schools.
· Seniors enjoy the social aspects and the ability to stay active in towns and retirement communities.
· Tennis, racquetball and ping pong players love the competitive nature of the sport and regularly participate in competitive tournaments.
· More info and equipment: www.pickleballcentral.com/
PHOTO GALLERY: PICKLEBALL FACILITIES, AUBURN CA
|More Facilities >|
THE AUBURN AREA RECREATION & PARKS DISTRICT | Auburn, CA
Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved